For Job Seekers
Twitter is a rising, free social media tool that many people are using to their advantage.
Our Twitter page is an extension of our website with extra tidbits that can help you find the right job. Join our community.
What's In It for You?
If you are a job seeker in Connecticut, following us on Twitter offers:
- Links to career focused articles
- Listings of local conferences, job fairs, training and other pertinent career events
- Surveys and polls that will help us to better serve you
- News updates of any enhancements to our site, special promotions, and/or technical issues, for example - all up to the minute in real time
- The ability to direct message JobsInCT.com on customer service matters, site suggestions, questions or comments
- A glimpse at vital conversations between us and other Twitter users about what our site can offer job seekers
Timely Updates and Honest Viewpoints
Our Twitter feed is updated throughout the day with a dedicated staff that can answer your questions during business hours.
Twitter is just another extension of our services that will help deliver quality jobs to your doorstep, while providing you with the best career resource in the state.
We're proud of our track record. You can stay up to date on all "tweets" related to our business. With Twitter's transparency, you'll get honest viewpoints from customers and job seekers who've used JobsInCT.com - vital information to let you know you've selected the right career resource.
Follow Us Today
Your experience on JobsInCT.com matters. Help us make each of your visits easier and more productive by staying connected to JobsInCT.com on Twitter!