Saved Search Job Alerts
For Job Seekers
Your Time Is Valuable
Multi-tasking is no doubt a part of your daily routine. What if you could cross something off of your list that would free up some of your time?
A Saved Search is the perfect solution for someone who doesn't have the time to manually search for jobs every day. Good jobs come and go quickly - especially online. Having a Saved Search helps you "catch" all the good ones, while you're busy doing other things.
Some great benefits of having a Saved Search?
- It only takes a few moments to set up each one
- If you also choose to activate Job Alerts, you'll receive a daily or weekly email listing all of the best jobs that meet your criteria
- You can create up to five different Saved Searches on your account
- You can update your preferences at any time
- It's free
How It Works
Once you've set up a free JobsInCT.com job seeker account with a username, password and email address, you can then set up a Saved Search. To do this, first log in to your JobsInCT.com account, then simply fill out an online job search form, selecting all of the criteria that you deem important in a job. Your criteria may include:
- Zip code radius (i.e. within 10 miles of your home zip code)
- Any keywords of your choice
- Type of pay, such as Salary or Per Diem
- Job categories
- And more!
The more criteria you select in each Saved Search, the smaller the result will be. Casting a wide net with minimal search criteria will ensure that you won't exclude the right jobs.
Once you've set up all of your criteria, save it. Our system will run your Saved Search at night and - if you activate Job Alerts - will also send you a daily or weekly email with any matches. Then all you have to do is quickly scan your JobsInCT.com customized job list and apply accordingly.